- Where can I get a good screen printing machine?
There are several suppliers in Nairobi who can sort you on this. Percy branding solutions will link you up with suppliers both in Kenya and outside Kenya.
- Where can I print a T-shirt in Nairobi? Percy branding solution offers quality t-shirt printing services. Talk to us and we will make your imagination become an image on the t-shirt.
- How much does it cost to print a t shirt in Kenya? It cost between ksh 100 to Ksh 1000 to print a t-shirt. The price is also determined by the quantity of t-shirts that one wants to print.
- Who does screen printing near me? Visit Percy branding solutions and you will be sorted early in the morning.
- How much does it cost to get something screen printed?
- What is a heat press used for? Heat press is used to permanently apply a heat transfer to a surface. Common transfer types are Heat Transfer Vinyl cut with a Vinyl Cutter, Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl, Inkjet Transfer Paper, Laser Transfer Paper, Plastisol Transfers, and Sublimation.
- What is branding in simple words?
Branding is the process of giving a meaning to specific organization, company, products or services by creating and shaping a brand in consumers’ minds.
- What are business letterheads?
A business letterhead is a pre-printed heading on documents like letters, memos, and notes. Including one will make any document look professional and help keep your branding consistent. Creating your own custom letterhead is easy, especially if you start with a business letterhead template
- How much do business cards cost in Kenya? It cost between ksh 5 to ksh 24 per business card. This is dependent on the paper type, number of cards and the finishing done on the card. The paper types are many including art paper , embossed and normal paper.
- Who does digital printing in Nairobi? Percy branding are master of digital printing for business cards, letter heads, brochure, flyers, booklets, posters among others.